Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Long 7 Months

When I first started my blog there were a few things that I should have taken
into account but didn't. One of those things is how much time can I seriously
dedicate to it. Although I have the heart and desire to blog, it's not always
possible for me to do so. I don't really want to go into detail and bore those
of you who would rather be seeing some before & afters but I feel I need
to offer an explanation for those of you who have continue to come back and/
or inquire about my well being.

I am a Chronic Asthmatic who also has Fibromyalgia. Maybe you all know
someone or have family members whom suffer from one or both condition. If
so then you know how challenging my days can be. Since March I've spent a
lil time in the hospital and a lot of time in bed.

I'm feeling much better so I thought I'd try my hand at this again. Thanks to all
those that inquired and sent me notes. I really appreciate it, I hope you know
how special you all made me feel....

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry, you do not know how happy I am to know that you are OK!! I was so worried about you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandi, as I said it's been a long 7 months but I'm up and Praise God feeling really good. In those 7 months I do have two good things to report on! Wait til you hear!!!!

    ReplyDelete