Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mirror Mirror On The Wall


Remember This?



I finally got around to fulfilling a girl's birthday wish! Three years ago around 3 a m
I was awaken by sirens and my telephone ringing. The sirens were going because
a tornado had been sighted, on the other end of telephone line was my daughter,
she called to say she was on her way to the hospital because she was in labor! Not
only was she in labor but she was also in the path of the tornado!! Talk about being
happy and afraid at once, I was going out of my mind. She arrived safely  and
within hours my first granddaughter made her entrance into God's world.

Just like the morning she arrived, she's a whirlwind of energy full of life! She's all
over the place. She's as rough as the little boys in the family but very girly girly too.
She likes to play with boy toys, she will reach for a car or transformer before
she reaches for a doll. Loves to get her nails painted, carries chap stick (lip stick)
in her pocket, and right now she insists on wearing dresses and stockings daily,
no jeans even though it's cold out...

When I asked what she wanted for her birthday, she replied " a pink DS, a bike and
a green mirror"...........




At Dollar Tree I found a wall sticker that said Once Upon A Time There Was A
Princess (in pink). I bought it, when the mirror is hung the sticker will go above it. I
used the Forever Young cartridge for the mirror image. I think it turned out nice,
how about you?



6 comments:

  1. such a sweet grandma you are! I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi. I sent it to her yesterday, I can't wait to hear what she has to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee and thanks most of all for taking the time to stop by. I hope you will again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mirror is GORGEOUS! ohmygosh! such detail! =) I love anything in green <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jennifer. I'm crazy about this color too, it reminds me of Green Apples (my fav)!

    ReplyDelete