Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Chair Redo

I picked up this dull office chair at a yard sale for $2 awhile back. It
sat in my storage area for quite sometime, I actually forgot all about
it. I do that a lot (forget things I've bought). That's because I often
buy things I believe has potential and possibly a profit, or maybe even
a gift or need for another.

Unfortunately, I don't have a before picture. From this point on I will
be very careful with my camera. This was painted with Krylon's Orb,
the fabric was left over from another project, I'll post in the future.
I ordered it online from Fabric.com. When I started on this chair, it was my
intention to place it for sale, yeah well it's still in my home because I happen
to like it a lot. I don't keep everything that I do but there have been a few!


No comments:

Post a Comment